Wednesday, March 10, 2010

final reflection

I have had lots of fun in this class.  I have learned lots of useful stuff, I love having the Europe blog with kids posting their projects.  I had fun taking the math kids to the computer lab and sending them from my website to hippocampus.  About half said they got a lot out of that on their reflection on the test.  I really enjoyed doing the video, although I really need to take the flip class since my camera is not easy to put on the computer (although I downloaded my son's senior performance fine on my Mac at home).  I use google docs all the time now.  I have wanted to learn to make a web site for YEARS!!!  and finally got to do it.  I do want to make $2000 a day someday (sigh), but teaching high school is great fun, even with little money.  I am going to ask my district to pay for a couple more classes, see how excited they are about that.  I can scare up $85 for the flip class if worse comes to worst.  I did NOT get into the tech class at Foothill this summer, though, sad, sad, sad.  Anyway, I will try to take the advanced class next semester.  It is so great to learn new things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, I finally went to Hippocampus. There weren't really lessons for Spanish teachers. The AP History lessons got my attention though.

    See you on the Europe blog!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete