Saturday, October 24, 2009

blogging to classmates

I keep trying to post stuff, and got blocked out of comments on most peoples' blogs.  It happened the first week after class.  I thought it was because I was added late and would improve.  But, now it is worse.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary, post to me. I do not know of any blocks to my blog, though I did encounter a few. If there are blocks, tell me at Wednesday's class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary we probably need to work a little together 1 on 1 to help you read and catch up. Some of the small things are hard to get started with when working online. Ideally if you can not figure out the homework alone, please ask for help at school between our class meetings. As teachers we can all work together to help eachother out and learn together.

    ReplyDelete